Show us your talent!
Talent Show Auditions
- April 26th and 27th after school in the Auditorium
- Bring your signed permission slip and music
- Have your song/choreography memorized and ready to perform
- Acts will be chosen based on preparedness–rehearse before auditions
Music needs to be cut and recorded on an MP3 thumb drive, no longer than a minute and a half. If you are singing, it needs to be instrumental or karaoke-style to accompany you. Bring it with you to auditions.
We need volunteers to make the talent show happen! You can help with checking kids in and out, supervising kids, helping kids rehearse, and making decorations. Please download and send in the volunteer form or email us at northmontPTA@gmail.com and let us know what you’d like to help with. Thank you!!
- Please attend every assigned rehearsal–acts that miss 2 times will be dropped
- Group and individual acts are limited to 1 minute
- All acts are subject to editing, consolidation, and combining
- Music and Costumes must be age appropriate
- Any songs with inappropriate lyrics or adult themes will not be accepted
- No lip-synching
Evening performance for families and guests: Thursday, May 25
School performance for students only: Friday, May 26